Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Back To Work

It's been a long drawn out winter. Nothing really to do but stay inside out of the cold. I believe this winter has by far been the coldest our town has seen since the ice storm of 1994.

I would suppose alot of this has been even harder for Teresa' husband, Micheal. Especially being at home all the time since his retirement. And now that she's gone, nothing really to.

That's what I feel weighed his decision to start back to work.The night shift at that. But, I would say that since I'm not in his shoes, I cant imagine exactly what he's been going through. Like having to sleep in the same bed they shared every night or looking at the only spot she sat on the couch. Little stuff like that means so much to him. I guess having the job will take his mind off alot of his troubles. I surely wouldn't know what to do if I lost my husband. Would you?

Will you share your story today?

No comments:

Post a Comment